>>>Biomethane Invest Srl, a company partecipated by Schmack Biogas, acquires two biomethane plant projects
Biomethane Invest Srl, a company partecipated by Schmack Biogas, acquires two biomethane plant projects2021-05-31T09:54:41+00:00

Biomethane Invest Srl, an investee company partecipated by Schmack Biogas, acquires two biomethane plant projects

Scarica il comunicato stampa (PDF)

Biomethane Invest Srl, an investee company partecipated by Schmack Biogas, acquires the 51% of Agrisolare Società Agricola Srl, owner of two biomethane plant projects

Bolzano, May 28, 2021. Biomethane Invest, a company controlled by the SWEN Impact Fund for Transition (SWIFT) and participated by Schmack Biogas Srl, has acquired 51% of Agrisolare Società Agricola Srl, owner of two authorizations for the construction of biomethane plants in Cancello and Arnone (CE). The company developing the projects, Tirreno Fuel Srl, remains in the company with the remaining 49%.

This is the first acquisition for the joint venture created last February between the French fund (controlled by SWEN Capital Partners) and the South-Tyrolean company (part of the PLC group, listed on the MTA segment of the Italian Stock Exchange with the holding company PLC S.p.A.), with the aim of conveying the investments of the two companies in the biomethane sector in Europe, but with particular attention to the Italian market.

The two biomethane plants of Cancello and Arnone will treat annually up to 160 000 tons of livestock slurry and therefore allow to replace 9 million m³ of fossil natural gas; the plants will also be able to reduce nitrogen emissions, producing an agricultural soil improver that can be used by local companies. Interesting are also the effects on the local economy: 10 jobs will be created.

Per saperne di più

Mauro Mazzio
Schmack Biogas Srl
via Galileo Galilei 2/E
39100 Bolzano
Tel. +39 0471 1955000
Fax +39 0471 1955010
Invia mail